- Who makes my order? Linda Carr is the owner of The Catnip Cafe and she hand-makes every order. You can read more about her in the “about” section of this website.
- How long will it take to receive my order? Taking into account that every order is handmade, you’ll usually receive your package within 7-10 days (toy & quilt orders will often be sent sooner). Also, Linda sews on a first come first serve basis and will notify you when she’s finished your order and ready to ship it. *December is a VERY busy month for Linda, so please be sure to place your order well in advance of the holiday season!
- Do you have all of the fabrics in stock? Yes, we do. If we don’t have enough fabric to make a large order, we’ll notify you as to how long it will take to re-order it. If it’s a fabric that is impossible to get, we can work with you to find something that is similar.
- Can I send you a photo of my cat? Yes! – we’d love to see our happy customers enjoying their toys. Please email us and include your cat’s name and any comments you’d like to add. We also encourage you to share your photos on our Facebook page.
Our different payment options:
- PayPal – We use the PayPal checkout system exclusively.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you already have a PayPal account, our shopping cart will default and only use funding through that account.
- Credit Cards – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express are all accepted via the PayPal Standard checkout system. (You do not have to join PayPal to use the shopping cart checkout).
- Ordering By Email – If you don’t want to use our shopping cart online, you can < email us > with your order, shipping information, and the best wat to contact you and we will be happy to process your order manually. *Please do not include your credit card information in your email.
- 1st Class Mail: Please note that not all orders can use this option due to the size or weight of the package.
- USPS Priority Mail: 1-3 day service to most domestic destinations. *With Delivery Confirmation
- USPS Express Mail: Next day delivery by 12 noon to most destinations. No extra charge for Saturday, Sunday, or holiday delivery. *With Delivery Confirmation. PLEASE NOTE: remember that your order is being handmade, so please allow 7-14 days for it to be made before it’s shipped via Express Mail.
Shipping Policies: Shipping is based on weight. Most toys & quilts are made and shipped within 3-5 days. We will e-mail you a delivery confirmation # and let you know when your order was shipped. *Please remember that during the month of December, we become very busy with orders so expect that your order may take longer.
- Security Information: All personal information you submit is secure. Please look for the lock icon at the bottom of your browser window when you reach the secure ordering page.
- Privacy Information: We do not share or exchange any online information that you provide us (including e-mail addresses).