- Who makes my order? Linda Carr is the owner of The Catnip Cafe and she hand-makes every order. You can read more about her in the “about” section of this website.
- How long will it take to receive my order? Taking into account that every order is handmade, you’ll usually receive your package within 7-10 days (toy & quilt orders will often be sent sooner). Also, Linda sews on a first come first serve basis and will notify you when she’s finished your order and ready to ship it. *December is a VERY busy month for Linda, so please be sure to place your order well in advance of the holiday season!
- Do you have all of the fabrics in stock? Yes we do. If we don’t have enough fabric to make a large order, we’ll notify you as to how long it will take to re-order it. If it’s a fabric that is impossible to get, we can work with you to find something that is similar.
- Can I send you a photo of my cat? Yes! – we’d love to see our happy customers enjoying their toys. Please email the < webmaster > and include your cat’s name and any comments you’d like to add. We also encourage you to share your photos on our Facebook page.
Our different payment options:
- PayPal – We use the PayPal checkout system exclusively.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you already have a PayPal account, our shopping cart will default and only use funding through that account.
- Credit Cards – Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express are all accepted via the PayPal Standard checkout system. (You do not have to join PayPal to use the shopping cart checkout).
- Money Orders – Domestic money orders issued from verified US Banks or the United States Postal Service are accepted. Please < e-mail > your order to Linda with your name, telephone, shipping address and order specifics. *PLEASE NOTE: Your order will not be shipped until we receive your money order and verify that it has cleared.
- Ordering By Phone – You can reach us at 610-933-8518 during business hours (M-F 9 – 5 PM EST, or Saturday 11- 4 PM) Please ask for Linda. If we are not able to answer your call, please feel free to leave a message. If you leave your name and telephone number, we will be glad to call you back to take your order.
- Ordering By Email – If you don’t want to use our shopping cart online, you can < email us > with your order, shipping information and the best wat to contact you and we will be happy to process your order manually. *Please do not include your credit card information in your email.
- USPS Priority Mail: 1-3 day service to most domestic destinations. *With Delivery Confirmation
- USPS Express Mail: Next day delivery by 12 noon to most destinations. No extra charge for Saturday, Sunday, or holiday delivery. *With Delivery Confirmation. PLEASE NOTE: remember that your order is being handmade, so please allow 7-14 days for it to be made before it’s shipped via Express Mail.
Shipping Policies: Shipping is based on weight. Most toys & quilts are made and shipped within 7-10 days. We will e-mail you a delivery confirmation # and let you know when your order was shipped. *Please remember that during the month of December, we become very busy with orders so expect that your order will take at least a week longer.
- Security Information: All personal information you submit is secure. Please look for the lock icon at the bottom of your browser window when you reach the secure ordering page.
- Privacy Information: We do not share or exchange any online information that you provide us (including e-mail addresses).